Freedom from Fear
A 31-day journey with Jesus to live our lives free of fears and anxieties
Materials needed: A Bible and index cards
How to get started:
- Pray, pray, and pray some more. Ask God if God is calling you to take this journey.
- Make a commitment to God to take this 31-day journey with Jesus.
- Make a commitment to spend about 15 minutes a day, to first pray, read the bible verse and passage, and meditate on the scripture and passage, then read and meditate on the “Freedom from Fear” blog on our website (www.miamilakesucc.org).
- Share your thoughts and ask questions about the bible verse and passage on the blog.
- You will part of a community of believers who choose to take this journey with Jesus to live free of fears and anxieties.
How it works:
- Always pray before you begin this daily commitment, asking God to reveal to you what God wants you to learn from the day’s bible verse and passage.
- After praying first, read the bible verse and passage.
- Next, write down the bible verse on an index card, so you can refer to it when needed, and use it to begin to memorize the verse.
- Pray, read, and meditate on the devotion on the church website for the bible verse of the day. Feel free to “blog” any comments, questions, or thoughts.
- Create a journal, so you can reflect on your experience on this journey.
- Record your daily journey on your monthly log.
- Thank God for allowing you to take this journey with Jesus.
- Go about your day, knowing that God is with you, and you can be free of all your fears and anxieties.
- Have a wonderful day! Be fearless! Love God! Love yourself. Love your neighbor!